Tenancy support worker.
Contract to February 2019 (to be extended should funding be secured)
Please email email@example.com for more details and an application pack
Closing date Friday 21st September 2018 at 4pm
Caerphilly Borough Mind regards its staff team as its best resource and is committed to providing all staff with the opportunity for personal development, training and to work in a positive, team focused environment.
Benefits of working for Caerphilly Borough Mind
· To work for a forward-thinking charity who values its staff
· The opportunity to make a difference for people in the work you do
· Competitive salary
· Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus statutory bank holidays
· Comprehensive induction training and on-going training program
· A commitment to professional development
Caerphilly Borough Mind is committed to promoting equality and diversity in all its services and to give equality of opportunity to our service users, volunteers and employees.
We will not tolerate any form of discrimination and ensure that all staff members promote our commitment to equality and diversity in their daily actions, discussions and behaviour.